Digital Project Manager
Does launching a new digital project on time and under budget make you feel like all is right with the world? Do others describe you as a people-person, online guru, and to-do lister? If so, you're probably a fit for Nebo's award-winning PM team.
Digital Project Management at Nebo
We're searching for a Digital Project Manager passionate about communicating with clients and internal teams, digs website creation, and has to always dot their i's and cross their t's. This master planner is responsible for managing interactive projects, such as research, brand identity development, website redesigns, user experience optimization, and video production, from conception to completion.
Nebo is a human-centered agency built on a culture of respect, professional growth and care for every employee. With numerous perks, including hybrid in-office/remote work or fully remote work options designed to fit your needs, unlimited PTO, and free attendance to local marketing events, join this fun-loving team that occasionally talks Slack Smack.
Digital Project Manager Duties
- Build and nurture client and internal project team relationships
- Manage project profitability; take personal responsibility to complete high-quality projects on time and on budget
- Communicates quickly and effectively with clients, in individual conversations, meetings, and written communication
- Develop and maintain accurate and detailed project plans for a variety of projects
- Create weekly status reports for all projects managed
- Drive project and tasks to completion
- Uphold Nebo's current processes and procedures around scheduling, to-do management, and documentation
- Think strategically and plan ahead; proactively anticipate, plan, and adjust project planning to mitigate potential risk
- Collaborates effectively with Nebo’s Traffic department
Digital Project Manager Skills Required
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years experience managing interactive or website projects
- Ability to manage personal and project deadlines
- Familiarity with design/concepting processes and web front-end and web back-end best practices
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Familiarity with commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the Internet/new media industry
- Skilled in using project management applications (ex. Microsoft Project, Basecamp)
- Knowledge of core elements of marketing (i.e., interactive, digital, relationship marketing, promotions, advertising and merchandising)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both to clients and with internal departments
- Strong organizational skills
Nebo's Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
As a human-centered agency, we believe in uplifting our community and advancing society through inclusive business practices. We're dedicated to providing equal opportunities and equal access to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, genetic information, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and veteran’s status.