User Experience (UX) Designer
Are you incredibly smart and curious? Do you love all things UX? Do you dream about building elegant, engaging digital experiences? Do you like puppies and Beer Fridays? If so, you're probably a fit for Nebo's UX team.
Being a UX Designer at Nebo
Nebo is a human-centered agency built on a culture of respect, professional growth and care for every employee. With numerous perks, including hybrid in-office/remote work or fully remote work options designed to fit your needs, unlimited PTO, and free attendance to local marketing events, join this fun-loving team that occasionally talks Slack Smack.
We're looking for UX designers who can help our clients build amazing digital experiences for the web. We don't care about how many years of experience you have, just the work you've done and the work you're capable of doing. We also appreciate a good sense of humor and an open mind.
UX Designer Requirements
- A natural desire and ability to empathize and engage with users: their wants, needs and perceptions
- Experience building intuitive information architectures and sites that guide users down carefully crafted user flows
- A portfolio with examples that show innovative ways to solve user problems
- A strong desire to be a part of making the web easier to use and more engaging
- An ability to communicate clearly, concisely and with as few buzzwords as possible
- An appreciation of the importance of the written word in interface design
- HTML and CSS skills are needed as we prefer to build wireframes in HTML.
- A background (degree or experience) in design or HCI
Nebo's Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
As a human-centered agency, we believe in uplifting our community and advancing society through inclusive business practices. We're dedicated to providing equal opportunities and equal access to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, genetic information, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and veteran’s status.